Saturday, July 26, 2008

Yeah, we really are ROCKSTARS!


Tonight was the debut of the 3D Hannah Montana Concert on Disney Channel. Autumn and her girlfriends got dressed up and crashed our house for the event. Each girl got dressed up like a rockstar and walked the catwalk showing off their style. I got the runway tent at Toys'R'Us for $10. Totally worth every penny. The girls loved walking out of it and sitting in it to watch the concert! We had some awesome food and enjoiyed dancing and playing. The moms hung out in the kitchen and played PHASE 10. Autumn and I had made some grab bags for the event. We got all the items for $1 or less. Each one had a make-up compact with real make-up, Hannah Montana lipgloss, braclett making kit, Hannah Montana fruit by the foot, Best Buy guitar pick, and a glow stick! The girls had so much fun. Towards the end Austin got to hang a little after he was done with Father-Son time with Paul! Very fun night!!!

Autumn


Lauren


Madeline


Kylie


All the rockstars


Goodie Bags


Austin

9 comments:

Sheryl said...

what a truly fabulous time for the girls!! Wow momma, you are a rockstar! Such a fun time. that will certainly be remembered forever! One for the books. You have always been such a fun girl, and now such a fun mom.

Nicole said...

You are the the funnest person I know!! I sure miss letting our kids play. I'm glad the girls had such a fun night to remember!

everyday katie said...

You KNOW how to throw a party.

Heidi said...

How fun! I hope I am fun like that with my kids!

Traci Elizabeth said...

I totally would have rocked that runway!!!! Super fun times Erin, good job.

Traci Elizabeth said...

By the way, I went private with my blog. Email me at trayc909@yahoo.com so I can send you an invite!!

Violet said...

You are such a fun mom! I hope I am that way with my kidos. What a great party.

jeanine said...

Erin you are the funnest mom ever!

Heather said...

Awesome! SO fun for her and her girlfriends! AND a great photo opp for her bedroom decor! If you want we can design a poster with her on it to have printed to put in her room! 16x20's and 20x30's are only $9.99!