Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Chuck'E'Cheese

Play group at Chuckie's place was a lot of fun. The kids only bug us when they need more tokens, other than that they play with their friends. Austin played a game where he won 200 tickets so him and Autumn got to pick prizes. Austin got a launch rocket and Autumn got a pair of pink clip-on earrings. They had a ball, and it helped me wear them out.



5 comments:

Sundbergs said...

Looks like the kids has fun. At least your kids will let Chuckie come near them. Mine run from him. Sounds like a fun play group.

everyday katie said...

Besides having to pay for tokens, that is the PERFECT playgroup.

Jess/Nate&Family said...

Hi! I sure miss the convinces of the city! You guys are always doing fun things i love it and i am jealous of it! Your a great mom!
Jessica

Heather said...

:) Fun! I remember loving Chuck E' Cheese when we went when we were little! Haven't gone in awhile though, stills looks like it is fun!

Jessica said...

How fun. We just took Jenna to Chuck E Cheese for the first time last Saturday. She had a blast. I remember it being a lot more fun. I guess it is definitely for kids.