Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fun with Daddy!

Well, vacation with Daddy is officially over! It was a fun filled week. We played or did something everyday. Here are a few pics from the week!

We attended "Movie at the Park". The feature film was The Bee Movie. It was fun cuddling and hanging with the kids.





The kids wanted to play outside but it was pretty hot, so Paul put the sprinkler at the end of the slide and turned the playset into a water park ride! The kids loved it.




This week our gladiollas started blooming. The kids and I had planted them during spring break, and they were so proud that they had actually bloomed! So am I!!



The kids also got to go to a place called "Air Zone". It is a warehouse full of inflatable bounce houses and slides. We went with our playgorup for some could old fashioned fun! Autumn really likes the big slide and Austin had fun in the dinosuar jump.



We also had a few swim days at various pools. Overall it was nice spending time as a family. It was a jam packed week that wore us all out. I think Paul is slightly relieved to get back to work, less stress and energy needed there! :) I will miss having him around!! Thanks for all the fun Babe, the kids are defiently going to be sad you have to work.

3 comments:

jeanine said...

looks like a blast! I think Rich can sympathize with Paul... he's always ready to go back to work after our vacations :)

Lauri said...

Nothing like a vacation at home. Probably the most relaxing kind. too bad it had to come to an end.

Unknown said...

How fun to have your hubby home all the time! I bet the kiddos had a blast! What a fun summer you are having!