Saturday, July 19, 2008

Girls Night Out-Karoke!!


Thursday night I crashed a party out in Moreno Valley for my sister Amber's friend who was moving! I did at least bring something with me-a karoke machine. Her friends were so excited to rock out, and I must admit I was too! A night out with no kids, good food, and silly fun!! And of course we had some documenattion of the night! One of the surprises of the night was lyrics to the songs. And song choices of some of the ladies. One of the ladies did the "My Humps" song-hilarious. I sung Tim Mcgraw's "Live like you were dying", Sonny and Cher's "I got you Babe", and joined in on some others! Thanks for letting me crash the fun, it was awesome!


1 comment:

Shannon said...

That was a fun night! I looked for your blog to make sure that there is no video of me on here...I am waiting for the video of my Humps and Funky cold Madena to surface somewhere. hahaha..oh well. All in fun!! Glad you could come too!! Shannon