A favorite pastime of mine and Paul's is going to the beach. So we loaded up the geeks and headed to the shore! We met up with Paul's family for some fun in the sun. We went to Hunington Beach the original surf city. This beach is particullary sentimental to us. Paul took me to Ruby's Diner on the pier for dinner and then a picnic dessert under lifeguard tower #3 where he asked me to marry him. Autumn really liked that story. We played in the waves and since I had Paul there to mess with the geeks I got to go out deep into the waves and play. At one point I couldn't even touch bottom. The kids had a blast digging holes and splashing in the waves. It was fun justing hanging around and horsing around with my hubby and kids. I love summer and vacation time!!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Surf City Here We Come!!
Posted by
Erin
at
7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Great summertime fun! Your family just shows all the love and fun!
I LOVE that pic of Austy!!! LOVE it! And Booger Boy has a farmers town. Ahh, I miss picking on him! :)
Waht a fun activity. We have totally been enjoying the beach this summer too.
I love the beach too. I really need to get out and go. I am only 15 miles from it now! I am so excited.
Good times and memories, glad you guys had a good time with Paul's fam!
Oh I love the beach... how I miss it so!
Post a Comment