Saturday, July 26, 2008

3 Little Speckled Frogs...

So, I am referred to in my paly group as the Mom who will do anything with the kids! I will do messy experiments, play on the toys anywhere, jump in pools big or small, and hunt icky things! We met some of our friends at a park and hunted for frogs. One of the girls Kylie got 3 of them and I held them in a cup until we could cover it in plastic so all the kids could check them out. It was so funny how they kept jumping to try and escape. All the kids took a turn holding one of them and so did I. Now I don't necessarily love gross things, but I figure one of us moms have to or all the kids would be freaked, so I do it. It is worth it all though when the kids try new things because they are following me. We of course did some major hand cleaning when we released them back into the wild. My two explorers want to go back and hunt some more!!



Our temporary frog container


Mom holding a frog


Autumn holding a frog


Austin holding a frog


Kylie holding a frog

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

I say glub, glub!

jeanine said...

Fun! You should come to our house... we have toads all over the place... especially at night.

Unknown said...

Frogs and snakes?!! NO thank you!