Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Tooth Fairy Came!

Austin placed his 1st tooth under his pillow and found a prize this morning!



He got $5 and a note from the tooth fairy. The note said:

Congratulations on losing a tooth-I come to take it away,
And in its place I leave you a gift-$5 on this day!
I'll come again when another falls out-but only $1 will you receive.
So brush your teeth, I'll see you soon-for now I need to leave!

He was so stoked to get $5 and he can't wait for more teeth to fall out!!

5 comments:

Shalece said...

wow what a generous tooth fairy! :) I think I got like a quarter when I lost teeth!

Heather said...

Awesome! Tell him I'm ready for him to take me to lunch! :)

jeanine said...

Love the poem! Your tooth fairy is GENEROUS! but I love the idea of more money for the first tooth... I may have to steal that in a few years.

Sundbergs said...

That is so cute. I bet he was so excited. I want to loose some teeth so I can get some money

The Hardy's said...

Wow! $5.00! No fair! I never got that much at once! How exciting! And that is the cutest note ever!