So, I wanted a clear journal of this pregnancy and this is it! I took a test on Thursady-October 16th and got 2 pink lines! I had my 1st visit to the Doctor's on Friday-October 17th! It is a great office with many doctors and nurses. They have everything I need there: IVs, lab, ultrasound, and they know about hyperemisis!! I was weighed in at 183, and my waist was at 38 inches! I even got an ultrasound and got to see the teeny-tiny heartbeat!
Saturday-Oct. 25th was my first day of not feeling well! It has just been getting worse each day. I have been having trouble keeping food down, but at least I can keep in small spaced out sips of water! I wieghed myself today and am down to 179 but my waist is at 42 inches. Paul and the kids are wonderful I couldn't ask for any better. Last night the kids put away their laundry and cleaned up their dinner dishes!
Paul took me to breakfast yesterday where I was able to eat 2 scrambled eggs and half a piece of french toast and then he helped me grocery shop and put it all away so I could rest. Today I helped in Autumn's classroom and before I worked for 3 hours but after 1 1/2 hours I was exhausted and extremely naseusous, so I went home to lay down. I have to do better at eating small pieces of toast and bagels, and I have to remember that rest, rest, rest is the key for me!
I do enjoy checking the blog each day with the kids to see the widget of the baby and how it looks. The kids come up with new names everyday, and they really seem to be concerned and understand that I am working hard growing a baby! I am so grateful to be pregnant, and I am glad it is only for nine months! I can survive 230 more days and it is so worth the reward at the end!
I have a lot of friends out here willing to help, and I have a great family who understand the trial I am in. And I must say I have the best husband ever!! He calls to check on me frequently, and is really carrying a heavy load for me!
Anyway, I didn't me to ramble so much, I just want to remember everything! Thanks for all the love and support!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Only 230 more days!!
Posted by
Erin
at
2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
you're so optimistic. 230 days of that sounds like HELL.
I was talking to a friend who said 5 of her sisters have some problem where they loose 40-50 pounds each pregnancy. I bet it's what you have. She doesn't have kids yet and she's a little nervous.
Congrats, Erin!
I'll be keeping you in my prayers during your pregnancy and checking back to see how you are doing! :o)
I hope this one is easier on you though. I wish I was there to help out. Call me if you need to just chat about whatever! xoxo
I don't envy you at all! Been there, done that! I was really sick with you, but you were worth it! At least you can hit the toilet, Heather just lets go on the carpet :) Hang in there! Love, MOM
Congratulations Erin and Good Luck!!
Well.... that is a sign of a healthy baby right? What is your due date? I hope you keep telling yourself all those things... rest, rest, rest, and eat little meals all the time! And I love it that your kids are so concerned too! I cant wait to hear more!
I really feel for you. I laughed when I saw the picture of the toilet. :) I don't ever lose weight during my pregnancy, I just seem to gain gain gain! I am so happy for you but I would not trade you places for anything! :) What a great family you have to help you out.
Erin... you are so positive! I LOVE it!
Hang in there girl. It is a long time. I hope it goes better this time. You are so positive. ANy help we can give let us know.
I am very excited about this pregnancy. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me kno. Love Bonnie
Congrats! I am so excited for you but feel for you in your pregnancy. You are great to be so positive and optimistic. Hopefully it will just last the first trimester. I wish I would lose weight when I am pregnant. I gain 15 pounds in my first trimester. I guess we are all different. Good luck. How great you have such a wonderful family to support you.
Congratulations on being pregnant again! And yes you are so optimistic, that's great you have such a wonderful husband to help you through!
Glad your toilet is clean... I hope it stays clean too! So I had my 20 week appt on Friday and totally almost fainted! I remember you saying that you did right when I was starting to feel bad! I felt like I was going to spew and finally said something, they sat me up and I totally fought fainting! I couldn't see straight, my head was so dizzy and I started sweating profusely! Luckily Seth was there with me and I did the rest of the sonogram on my side! Good times!
Post a Comment