Saturday we had a birthday party for Autumn. It was her 1st ever real party with friends and games. It was a costume party. We played some games: Icky Spider(hot potatoe), Pin the Nose on the Pumpkin, and we had a Bat Pinata!
Lauren who was Tinkerbell won Icky Spider. Joey who was Iron Man won Pin the Nose on the Pumpkin. And Paul had to beat the candy out of that hard to crack Pinata!
We all sang her Happy Birthday and she blew out her brownie cake!
She opened so many cute presents. Polly Pocket, Littlest Pet Shop Carrier, Hannah Montana make-up, books, wall stickers, American Girl Samantha Paper Doll, and a gift that surprised everyone in attendance:
That's right we are expecting our 3rd baby in June! We found out on Thursday and decided to surprise the families and friends at the party! Autumn says it's her favorite present, and she keeps talking to it! Hopefully she still feels this way when it arrives.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Party and Big Surprise!!
Posted by
Erin
at
5:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Oh my!!! Congrats Erin!!!!! I thought you two were done with the pregnancy thing. I hope everything goes well this time around! Good luck, and congrats!
PS...I love that your dad is sleeping on the couch in the backround!
Oh my goodness! What a wonderful day, what a wonderful announcement. Congratulations for a successful birthday party, and making Autumn a big sister!
So so exciting! I'm so excited for you! Yea for number 3!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. I bet the kids are really excited, and I'm sure they will be a big help!
YAY YAY YAY! Thats so exciting! I just remember you saying how hard Pregnancies are on you. I hope you are feeling alright!
:) Such a fun party and such a great surprise! I'm glad our little guy will have a cousin close in age to play with! That makes family stuff even more fun for kids I think!
Congrats Erin,,,I am happy for you.
Great party
AAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you! That will be so fun to have babies close in age!
I hope you are doing all right. Please let me know if I can do anything for you. I know I am far away right now but love has no distance :)
Congratulations Erin! I hope you are feeling okay with this pregnancy! Call if you need anything! Love ya!
How exciting. You've always wanted another one. Hopefully this pregnancy will go a little easier than the last few, but knowing you and your sisters history, i'm sure it won't help much. I can help. keep us informed through your blog...
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you.
Post a Comment