5 years ago I went in for a check-up and my doctor took pity on me and informed me he was willing to induce me 10 days early. I went home and gathered Paul and my Mom and we reported back to the hospital to deliver our baby girl. It was the best pain-free(thanks to drugs) delivery ever. Autumn elizabeth Chase was born at 7:29 pm. She was 8 lbs. 5 ozs. and 21 inches long. And totally gorgeous!
She was such an easy baby. No colic, ear infections, or teething struggles! In fact I never noticed her teething, one would just appear! She did and still does have allergies, but she has survived them. She is a quick learner. She rolled, crawled, and walked early. She even liked to climb the outside rails of our staircase and figured out quickly she could fit through the bars! Lots of laughing and chasing because of that!!
I was very aware of how girly she has always been. She loves jewelry, purses, shoes, clothes, hair, and make-up!
She loved going to gymnastics!! And can't wait to start dancing!
She is a little fish. Weather it's in the tub, at the beach, or in a pool!
We are so grateful to have her in our family, and she defiently keeps us on our toes!
Happy Birthday Big Girl!!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Happy 5th Birthday AUTUMN!!!
Posted by
Erin
at
8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
It seems like 10 years ago when I saw and heard you let out your first cry! At least you didn't yell like a hoarse cheerleader like someone else I know! You're such a big girl! WOW!
Have a Happy Birthday!!! Love ya lots, Grandma
Happy Birthday Autumn!
WoW! Happy Birthday Autumn! I can't believe how big you are getting! Such a gorgeous, fun girl!
Yay for birthdays!! Go Autumn, she is a beautiful little lady!
Happy birthday cute girl! I've never seen her baby pictures and she was (and still is) ADORABLE!
Happy birthday Autumn! We love and miss you, big girl!
Post a Comment