Sunday, October 26, 2008

Saturday of Mayhem and Fun!

We took the kids to see High School Musical 3 along with Janelle and Corrine Cryder. They were so excited they danced and clapped along to the music. It was a good movie, I just wish it had been shown on the Disney Channel like the other 2 were!
High School Musical 3 Pictures, Images and Photos


After that we went to Tom' Farm and picked out our pumpkin!









And to finish the day off we attended our Ward Halloween Party. Austin really enjoyed the eat a doughnut off a string game, and Autumn liked the fishing for candy game! It was a lot of fun! The kids are so jazzed up this year for all the Halloween fun.

5 comments:

everyday katie said...

Well I'm glad yo see your still out and about and having just as much fun as ever. That has to be a good sign. So the big sickness hasn't hit yet?

Traci Elizabeth said...

Yay for Halloween!! I havent seen the high school musicals, but I am glad your kiddos love them!

Sundbergs said...

So fun. THey like it at the movies so they can charge you a fortune. I just saw your post below. Yeah congrats. THat is so awesome. I hope you are feeling ok.

Heather said...

What a fun day! Pumpkin Patches are so fun and I'm sure the movie was a hit! :)

Jessica said...

Looks like a great day. We saw HSM3 as well. I took Jenna and the whole time she kept saying, Can we go home now. I of course paid good money so we were staying. I guess I am happy that she is not into it yet. That day will come at the right age. I am just happy there is still good wholesome movies that she can be exposed to.