Austin received his 1st award today! He got it for his excellance in Math. His teacher said he has got 100% on all his math work and tests and that he is always excited to learn new math skills. We are so proud of him and curious where this love of math comes from. Because Paul and I both hated math in school. Good job Buddy, you're doing great!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Let's hear it for the Boy!!
Posted by
Erin
at
8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
It's always nice to hear praise about your children.
I LOVE the tooth fairy poem. Great idea. I may steal it.
Austin is rockin' his school world! He is so cute, you are gonna be chasing the girls off you you aren't already!
Im sure he is excited to "learn", once he gets older, Im sure he wont love it so much! BUT if he does... WAY TO GO AUSTIN! You are my idol!
Wow! We got a smartie on our hands! I hated math too! Good job Austin!
Erin, I am so happy to find your blog. Thanks for leaving a comment for me. I will add you to my google reader.
Autumn and Austin have grown so much just since I saw them last. Wow what cute kids they are. I don't miss most of my high school students but I sure do miss my little preschoolers.
Please come back and visit me soon. I send love... give the kids a hug from me.
GOOD JOB AUSTIN! YOU CAN DO MY MATH FOR ME FROM NOW ON. LOVE, GRANDMA
Post a Comment