Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!



So, I have to say I have the best hubby ever. He has been with me through 2 pregnancies and is willing to go through it again. Now for most this isn't a big deal-but for him and I it is. Me being pregnant means me out of commission for 9 months. I am so sick and naseuas the whole time that I can't really do anything but grow a baby! This means my awesome husband not only works 8-10 hrs at work, but comes home and does all the work there to. He was so great during my previos pregnancies and is willing to do more work! I can't ask for more than that.

Plus on top of that sacrifice he is a great Daddy to our kids. He is willing to work hard so that I can stay home with them, and even after a long day at work he comes home ready to play and hang out with them. They love wrestling, running and cuddling with him. He is a very patience Dad(he puts me to shame all the time). He is an awesome cook who rolls up his sleeves and creates culinary masterpieces for us all the time. I love him so much and am so grateful for all he has given me and our family! Love you Babe!!

5 comments:

Jess/Nate&Family said...

Hey it's Jessica Theobald/Ward
Remeber me? I miss you guys so much and katie benson found my blog and has now linked me to all my home town friend of which i miss tons and tons!! you have a cute cute family! check out my blog! Miss yaa
Jess

Sheryl said...

Hey cutie,
Great blog. I remember when you first started bringing your honey to Youth activities. He has always been a great guy, you are blessed.

Heidi said...

i remember when you guys started dating! Crazy!

ps... where is that place you took that picture?

Unknown said...

Wait a minute...are you prego again?!!

Heather said...

He is a great father! I have pics for you, I forgot to send with mom! Sorry!