
We hung out with Paul's parents and his brother Daniel and his wife Tiffani Saturday! The boys went and saw a movie, and the girls went shopping!! Afterwards we all met up at "Zip Fusion" a sushi place. We ordered tons of things. I really enjoyed the tempura vegetables! Tiffani really likes CA rolls with crab. Paul's dad ordered tons of sushi. Tuna, octopus and spicy tuna. Austin and I tried everything including the octopus suckers and all!(kinda of chewy and oceany) Paul and I were so proud of Austin for trying new things. He is such a brave little guy. And he has reached a milestone: drum roll please- He has his 1st loose teeth, 2 to be exact! He is so excited!! It was fun hanging out and catching up with them, and trying new things!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
My Little Food Coniseur!!
Posted by
Erin
at
8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How fun... My husband would never try that... I too am a fan of the vegetable tempura. So good. My dad served his mission in Japan so we all get that yummy sushi every time we are in CA!
Mmmm, sushi. You know how much I love that stuff! Makes my mouth water every time I think about it. :) Glad you guys found something you liked!
YUMMY! I want a cherry blossom roll so freakin bad!
Post a Comment