Monday, August 25, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!! (Memory Monday)


(Bethany Whitman, Violet Danielson, Memory Boyes, Melanie Rainwater, Erin Bills)

Some of my favorite memories from HS are the crazy things we did on the weekends! This particular weekend we had a girl day at the beach, and we had planned on doing smores'! Well, the weather wasn't cooperating so we headed home early. Well, we still had the makings for our dessert so we fired up the barbecue and had at it! Thanks to the Rainwaters who allowed crazy girls to hang at their house. We had fun posing, dancing , and playing with a streamer! I could so go for one of those crazy weekends right now!




Some other top antics were:

1. Capture the flag in orange groves and fields
2. Dough fights (courtesy of Marie Calendars)
3. Trips to Midgetville
4. Drive-in movies (at someone's house in cardboard cars)
5. Many bedroom toilet papering (some even with food-flour)
6. Egging, heart attacking and mooning (all were cut-out of paper)
7. Ping-pong at Bethany Caswell's
8. Dancing in public places (mall, Wal-mart, culdesacs, resturants)
9. Sacvengar Hunts
10. Progressive Dinner dates

Thanks to all my Peeps who made the weekends fun!

12 comments:

Heidi said...

those are some great pictures. I love them!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!! I totally remember Midgetville!!! It was pretty creepy. We always went at night.
And what the %$&* was I wearing in that pic?!!! I HATE old pics. I was NOT a cute girl. I'm amazed that all of you cute, skinny girls were friends with me at all! I could totally go for one of those weekends too!

Erin said...

Not cute-PLEASE! I always wanted to be cute like you crazy girl! And I wasn't skinny, Violet was skinny!

Heather said...

You crazy girls! Where is midgetville? I want to go!

Sheryl said...

Oh,,,,I remember those cute girls!

everyday katie said...

I never realized you were such good friends with that group of girls. I was introduced to them mainly because I dated David Foate. But the majority of my memories of these girls is just the same. They knew how to have a good time. I'm pretty sure I was there for the drive in movie in a car board box. I wish I spent more time with you guys.

My priorities were so out of whack in high school. I had looking back and thinking...could-a, should-a, would-a. But I had a good high school experience despite some bad choices, I'm sure they helped shape who I am.

I need to make my dates that fun again. I haven't done progressive dinners and scavenger hunts on a date since the kiddos entered the picture.

everyday katie said...

plus, what do you mean you weren't skinny...you're a babe in that ribbon dancing picture. I WISH I looked that good.

jeanine said...

YOu guys had so much fun! I wish in high school I had stopped worrying about what others thought and just had FUN.

jeanine said...

Oh... and we never did find midgetville! We should have brought you girls to help us find it!

Memory said...

So much Fun!!! I remember those days too! If only we could go back! just for a little while. :) Thanks for the "Memory" Ha ha! Love you girly!

Violet said...

Holy crap!!! I almost forgot about that night. Man we had a lot of fun!!! I need to get back on my flashback fridays.