Thursday, August 28, 2008



I have heard so much about this series, so I borrowed the first 2 books and started reading them this week. I am 200 pages into the 1st book and I am finding it hard to get into it. I am more used to faster paced books, so all the set-up and beating around the bush conversations are driving me insane. But, I am going to finish and see if it can hook me. Even though I am struggling to stay interested I do love the vivid pictures Stephanie creates. Like the in depth discription of Edward's skin, I wish I could see it! So will see, jury is still out for me!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

it seems like thats how all the books start. I am not a reader, but I was hooked ... Hope you like them!

Heather said...

Yeah, it will hook you(or bite you might be more appropriate term for this book!)by the end! You will be a groupie soon enough! :)

Cherie said...

How funny... I lamented to my husband that it took me 3/4 of the way through to get into them. They're interesting enough... definitely an easy read that kept me awake during nighttime feedings the last two weeks! Your kids are super cute, and you're too beautiful. I hope you're having a wonderful day!
-Cherie
cherieiam.blogspot.com

everyday katie said...

I'm glad you've joined...

Can you send me an email at healthycompetition@gmail.com

Then I'll send you my address. Plus, I want to respond to your comment, but not so publicly.