Wednesday, April 2, 2008

ABC it's easy as 123!!!


(Playing in the rain with Austin and Autumn!!)

A-attached or single: I am joyfully married to my high school sweetheart Paul. We have been attached since 1996!! Married since 2001!!

B-best friend: Paul of course. Girlfriends it's a tie between Cheesie Sagen(BFF since we were 7) and Jill Peppers(BFF since 16) and Sarah Hall and Danielle Cryder(BFFs since Mormon Manor). I am so lucky to have a great network of people who love me and know me for me.

C-cake or pie: Marie Calendars Fresh Strawberry Pie. Fingerlicking good!!!

D-day of choice: Saturday. I get to sleep in. No school to drive to. We also try to just have fun as a family on Saturdays. It's a no chore day.

E-essential item: Sandals. I really prefer barefoot, so sandals are as close as I can get to that. I own only one pair of shoes which I have had for 5 years because they never get worn.

F-favorite color: Blue. It reminds me of the sky and ocean or pool. I love to wear it and decorate with it. Paul's eyes are also blue.

G-gummie worms or bears: sour gummie worms!

H-hometown: Corona, CA!!

I-indulgences: Long bath, reading(law mysteries), napping(anywhere), eating sweets, watching tv(BB9, law shows, Survivor, CSI's, ANTM, Food Network).

J-January or July: This is hard! Jan. is a great time for Disneyland. July is good for the beach. Probally January because I can wear anything.(the weather is in the 60-70's)

K-kids: Austin who is 6 and in kindergarten. Autumn who is 4 and going to start tap dancing. And Paul if you count your husband as an extra kid sometimes.

L-life is incomplete without: Free time! Paul tells me I am spoiled because I don't have a job, so I can do whatever I want. I agree. I can do as much or as little as I want. This gives me the ability to have "Erin Time" when needed. My secret to surviving!!

M-marriage date: March 10, 2001. (our dating anniversary was March 21, 1996)

N-number of siblings: 2 older sisters and 2 younger brothers. 4 total. I am the middle child. This explains a lot about me. Or so Paul says!!

O-oranges or apples: Apples. In any form. I lately really enjoy eating them bite by bite.

P-phobias or fears: Car accidents and driving. Mostly due to a bad accident I was invovled in 4 years ago that still isn't settled.

Q-qoute: From the great movie "Sandlot"
"You're killing me smalls!"

R-reason to smile: Austin, Autumn, and Paul. Without them my life would be empty and very boring. They keep me going and bring me such great joy and contentment.

S-season: Spring. The weather is cool for outings and can get hot for the beach and swimming.

T-Tags: Danielle, Sarah, Cari. Good luck ladies!!

U-unknown fact about me: I suffer from extreme nausea and vomitting(hyperemesis) when pregnant the whole 9 months. I lose around 40 pounds and have to be on IV for hydration. I can't eat and keep anything down, but even though it sucks so bad to have this happen I still want 2 more kids. Many call me crazy. But Paul and I make cute kids and when it's all said and done that new baby is so worth it!! We are planning on getting knocked up this summer!!

V-vegetable: Salad if this counts. I love a good salad!

W-worst habit: Biting my nails. I go through spurts of pretty nails, and ugly nails.

X-xray or ultrasound- Ultrasounds. Throughout my horrible pregnancies these were done often to check on the babies. It really helped give me perspective to keep me going until the end.

Y-your favorite food: CEREAL, CEREAL, CEREAL!!! With 2% milk. This was missed so bad when I was pregnant. The few times I tried it actually came back up cold. Weird feeling. I seek this is when I am bummed or just hungry. Paul thinks it is weird!!

Z-Zodiac sign: Gemini.
The people who were born in this period are widely known for their dual personalities and ability to change mood from moment to moment. Although they hate to be tied down, they make lively, entertaining and romantic partners, even if they can be rather fickle if bored or unhappy.

This describes me so well. The dual moods drives Paul crazy but he does enjoy my love for life and fun!!

6 comments:

jeanine said...

This was fun to read!

The Bains said...

Very fun. I was tagged this week with this same thing but I haven't made time to do it yet. Maybe if I stop reading blogs and focus on posting! ;) It is always good to learn more about my sister!

Sundbergs said...

That was fun to read. I love your cereal post. That is my night time snack every night. You are a fun girl

Traci Elizabeth said...

Well...have fun getting knocked up this summer!=)

Heather said...

Good info, crazy girl! :)

Tolley Family said...

That was fun to read! :) I love salads too!