So, Paul is now 27! He is officially older than me for the next 29 days. He had to work the opening shift 6am-2pm so we called him and sung him "Happy Birthday". The kids and I got him a watch, Vans, sandals, jean shorts, and 3 shirts. He was in desperate need of new clothes. Saturday I took him out on a date. We went to the Roadhouse Grill for dinner and the movies. We saw "Vantage Point". It was so good. We loved it so much. We had dinner and cake with his family and played some cards.
He is the best husband. He works hard and plays hard. He is so great with me and the kids, and I know for a fact he is my better half and the one and only man for me. I am so lucky to have found him 12 years ago and was able to share all my special HS moments with him. Happy Birthday Babe-we love you!!!!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Happy Birthday Paul!
Posted by
Erin
at
12:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Paul! Hope you had a good one!
12 years...that's insane! We're not that old. Although...Paul looks like a grown up now. When did this happen?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL!
Happy Birthday boog.... oh, haha, I mean PAUL.
Happy Birthday Paul. Erin enjoy being the younger woman.
Happy Birthday Paul. I hope you had a wonderful time. We need to get together again... Maybe this time for Erin's birthday. Talk to you later.
Post a Comment