Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pregnancy Update - 11 more weeks!

Sorry about the lack of belly shots, I have been waiting for a good belly shot to post but this little girl loves hiding in my back and up in my ribs. Yesterday she actually rolled foward for a while. It made my skin hurt so bad and sitting was virtually impossible. This morning she was in my back again and my belly was gone. Here are some pictures to show the lack of belly and my big belly that lasted a few hours!

This was at 8 weeks!


3/11/09, 26 weeks, or 6 1/2 months

Yesterday, 3/24/09, 28 weeks, 7 months


Today

Now before you start commenting how lucky I am for such a small belly here are a few facts for why I am this way. I was on a liguid IV diet for 3 months. I have been nauseus and unable to keep in food for all but about 2 1/2 weeks. I am going in for an IV bag once a week to stay hydrated and total I am down 26 pounds. The bright spots in all of this is the fact that the baby is healthy and I am going to be one skinny Momma when I am done. Hopefully by June 1st I will be enjoying my little girl and food!!

8 comments:

Nicole said...

Well, at least you don't look like you're sick. :) You look good. Thanks for posting pictures finally. Now you've made me feel like a whale. haha

Sheryl said...

Your little tummy is so very cute. Getting skinny is a good reward for all you have been thru. You are a trooper!

everyday katie said...

Ditto what the other two said...you are a trooper and you don't look sick at all. I was talking to a friend last night and 3 of her sisters go through this same thing during pregnancies. It sounds insane. 11 more weeks is pretty promising. Good luck.

Heidi said...

Thanks for the pictures. You are just about a week ahead of me. SO I only have 12 weeks left! And so happy to hear that your little girl is healthy. NAMES??????

The Hardy's said...

Wow! You look great! But man, You def. do have rough pregnancies! Cant believe you are almost there! How exciting! I hope the last stretch of this goes alot better than the first half!

The Bains said...

Cute! There really is a baby in there? If you didn't have ultrasounds we'd be suspicious!

:)

I am curious about names too!

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Wow! I know you have been through a lot, but you look great! I gained around 50 lbs. with this kid and now I am stuck with trying to lose it! We are so happy for you. Time seems to have flown by! Hope the rest of the pregnancy just gets better!

Sundbergs said...

YOu are a tropper. You really do amaze me. I would definatley rather get big and be able to eat. Hopefully soon Glad to hear the baby is doing well. At least the reward in the end is so worth it. YOu really are an inspiration. It is all worth it for children.