Monday, March 23, 2009

Special time with Daddy and Mommy!

There is a great reward for being involved in PTA. I get to help plan, organize, and set-up Family Nights for the students and their families. A few weeks ago there was the Daddy/Daughter night. Autumn got dressed up and took her dad to school for dinner and dessert and some entertainment. They ate pizza off f doilies, and had cream puffs(Paul brought Autumn some special cookies since she can't eat cream puffs)! They got their picture taken and got to hang out together! Austin helped me at the activity and them him and I got doughnuts the next morning.

Last Friday was the Father/Son night. Austin took Paul to school where they got to pick, build, and paint a model of something. Austin picked a jet! They also went and got In'N'Out for dinner!


While the boys hung out Friday Autumn and I had dinner at Chilis' together and went swimsuit shopping together. She found a cute green and turgoise one for this summer season. We also got 4 new nail polish colors for us to share. It is so much fun spending time with the kids. And they sure enjoy it!! In May Autumn and I have a Mother/Daughter Night on the calendar. It sure is a lot of work doing these nights, but well worth the time. Next year I will get to help with more PTA things because I have been elected Secratary for another year.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I hope our schools do something like that. SO FUN! and i love it that the other 2 do something too. you are great parents!

The Bains said...

I did not know that you are the PTA secretary! That's cool! You have a great PTA. The photo of Paul and Autumn is really cute. She has the best dimples!

jeanine said...

You guys are so much fun! And way to be involved with the PTA! You are incredible! How are you feeling?

Heather said...

Love it! I cannot wait to be involved with PTA! You guys plan the funnest activities!