American Idol started after Paul and I were first married. We watched it religously and Paul rooted for Kelly every week. He was so excited when she won, in fact, he went out and bought her single and the season on DVD. We watched the next season where Clay Aiken was robbed by Reuban and then we took a hiatous from watching it. Well, we have become fans agian the last few seasons and have been enjoying watching it and rating the contestants. The boys are killing it this year. But I had to share some photos of Paul with his Season 1 memorablia.
He has the Kelly single, 3 Kelly albums, The American Idol Season 1 Christmas album, Justin and Kelly Movie, and Season 1 DVD. Sorry Babe about outing you, but I had too!!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
American Idol & Kelly Clarkson's Biggest Fan
Posted by
Erin
at
5:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hilarious! Paul cracks me up. Nice job outing him.
Post a Comment