Autumn's kinder field trip was awesome. We started out at a Senior Center where the kids sang songs for the recidence. One of the songs was "I am a Pizza" and the kids had chef hats and mustaches! They seniors loved it. Our next stop was a fire station. The kids got to tour through the fire house and each kid was able to shoot the fire hose! The last stop was the neighborhood library. The libraian showed the kids around and they all got signed up for their own library card. Autumn and I got to sit together on the bus, and each lunch together. It was so much fun to see her excitement and joy!!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Autumn's Kinder Field Trip
Posted by
Erin
at
1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So fun! I need to upgrade my volunteer badge so I can go on fieldtrips next year :)
What a fun fieldtrip!!!
Cute! The mustaches and chefs hats are hilarious.
Post a Comment