We had so much fun at Sea World. I have finally learned the difference between Sea Lions and Seals. Sea Lions have ears and bigger fins. Autumn loved Shamu, she was amazed by the size and the way she jumped. Austin liked the dolphins and petting the bat rays. He asked why bat rays feel smooth, and was told they are covered in mucus. he told Paul, "Bat rays are covered in boogers!" We can't wait to go back for Austin's 6th Birthday, we are going to eat with Shamu. Paul was sad he missed out, but was excited that we had so much fun. It was awesome watching all the kids reactions to everything. My nephew Tait giggled while watching the animal shows, and Trent wanted to know all about the animals. I must admit my favorite part was petting the bat rays. I felt like I was 5 years old again. Best amusement park day ever!!!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like you all had fun. I love that place!
Man! Well Heather - you and I lost! Erin officially wins the "Who can post the day at Sea World First?" competetion. Jeez. I guess I should have posted last night when I got home! I had fun. It was nice to go with a bunch of adults that could help me out. It made the day really relaxing. If Paul can keep the kids alive while Erin is gone next week we'll have to go again!
Love ya!
I guess! :) Good job Erin! I'm working on mine today!
Post a Comment