Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again!"
I leave tonight to Sacramento to help my girlfriend Sarah move to Boston. Her Hubby is already there so I am helping with the kids. Skyler-8, Kaitlyn-5, Samantha & Alexis-5 months old. We are finishing the packing and cleaning then leaving Saturday to Rhode Island. I am so nervous about the temp.(yesterday was 7 degrees). I am a true Cali girl. I am freezing here when it's below 60. At least I am not moving there, I just get to spend a week. We are going to try to go to NYC for some girl fun. I am so blessed that my great Hubby has taken 10 days off of work to be home with the kids. It makes it so much easier to go knowing they are with him. I can't wait to go-and can't wait to get back. The only thing I am super bummed about is the Hannah Montana 3D concert is only in theaters for 7 days, and I won't be here to take Autumn-but Paul is going to take her. It's weird how strong that mommy pull is to want to do it all. Gotta finish packing! Post to you all when I get back.

6 comments:

jeanine said...

sounds like you'll have a fun time!

Tolley Family said...

Hi! Have a great time! :)

Unknown said...

So fun. I've always wanted to see NY. Congrats to your hubby on the raise too!

The Hardy's said...

hey erin! i dont know if you remember me...you better! haha! how is everything going? you are probably already on your long trip...hope you are having a BLAST!
Laurie Hardy (Robinson)

Heidi said...

I want to go to NY! I miss that place. and 7 degrees... YIKES!

Danielle Cryder said...

Hi Erin, you have been tagged to play a writing game. Check out my blog for how to play. Have fun.