Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Well, it's an official sick day from school and life. The kids are both complaining of soar throats, and coughing. This means Nurse Mommy to the rescue. So far we have camped in the playroom, watched a movie, played moon sand in the backyard, and run our puppy tired-all before noon. Soup is on the menu for lunch, followed by a family nap session. I can't wait for Paul to come home and help me with the patients. Thank goodness he is off at 2PM. Just a few more hours to go. Hopefully this virus will pass quickly.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I found you! :) Sucky sickness. :( I hope you all feel better. Oh, and I'm adding you to my blogroll. xoxo

Shalece said...

No fun, hope your patients get feeling better soon!! :-)

jeanine said...

I hate sick days... I hope you are feeling well soon!

Unknown said...

Poor Erin! Hey chica! How ya doin? SO good to hear from you. Thanks for contacting me. Love the blog.