Crazy facts about me
1. I sing bass, which gave me the unique experience of singing in an all boys choir, me and 25 guys!! Paul was in it, and because of this we started dating.
2. I have a fake belly button. When I was 2 I had my umbilica hernia fixed. Beacause of that I still have a flat tummy.
3. I have monkey toes. I can pinch and pick things up with them.
4. I have 4 siblings and a mom with red hair and freckles. Thanks to dad I have brown hair and can tan.
5. I prefer to be barefoot at all times. When I do wear shoes I cannot wait to get them off.
6. I hate the feel of cotton balls, cotton candy, and certain blankets, sweaters, gloves, scarfs, and many more such fabrics. My family actually tortures me with them. I get the painful chills-like nails on a chalkboard thing.
7. Driving terrifies me. Mainly due to an accident in 2004 which still isn't settled.
8. I'm only ticklish when I want to be.
9. In 8th grade I sang "Phantom of the Opera" but I sang the male part.
10. I can't paint my own fingernails.
11. I am the middle child of 5.(2 older sisters-2 younger brothers)
12. My parents and Paul's parents phone #'s are off by 1 digit 734-5663/734-1663. He never had the excuse of I forgot your number.
13. I want to go to Paris.
14. Brendan Frasier is hot.
15. I have difficulty funcitioning in a quiet room.
16. I love working with children with special needs.
17. I wish I could make the inside of my house smell like chlorine. I think this is because I lived in a pool in high school. 500m(20 laps) was my favorite event.
18. I suffer during my pregancies from "HYPEREMSIS". It's extreme nausea and vomitting. I cannot keep anything down all 9 months, and have to be on IVs for hydration. I lost 43 pounds with Austin, and 48 pounds with Autumn. And I still want 2 more!!!
19. I read all 7 Harry Potters in 9 days.
20. When traveling I collect magnets, and Paul collects decks of cards.
21. I am a yellow. (color code)
22. I have been seen with my kids playing in the rain, swimming in a kiddie pool, making mud pies, and hunting bugs. In the apt. many neighbors found this weird, but my kids loved it-so who cares what others think.
23. I sing along with music anywhere-Target, mall, restuarants, doctors. This really embarrasses Paul.
24. I always catch my reflection everywhere, I'm not vain, I just can't help it. My mom really gives me a hard time about it.
25. I have flinstone toes, not cute, but I still paint them.
26. I would love to be on "Amazing Race" but Paul and I know the two of us wouldn't do good in the high stress situation. Maybe my Dad and I should.
27. Paul is the only boy I ever dated. High school sweathearts. Together since March 21, 2006.
28. I don't own a scale, I gauge my weight by the way my clothes fit. I am a 12.
29. I can't eat spicy food-that includes regular pepper.
30. I can whistle really good, and snap really loud.
Bet this is more than you ever wanted to know! And Betheny wins at 37 facts.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Posted by
Erin
at
3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Dang, those were some good facts!! Although, I did know quite a few of them....perks of knowing someone for almost 20 Years!!!!!! (Can you believe that?)
I'm with you on not functioning in a quiet room.
I'm with Traci...only I haven't known you quite as long. It's fun to see how you've changed, but It's good to see some of the same Erin that I remember.
SO fun to read. Very informative. lol. Jacob makes fun of me for catching my reflection too! Really, I'm not vein...Just making sure everything looks right... :)
I'm a little bored! :) JK! It's just that I know all that already! The great thing about being your sister! You forgot to put that you once threw up whole spaghetti noodles that stuck on our bedroom wall! :) Or that you breathe really heavy while you sleep... Good times!
This was fun to read!
Post a Comment