Austin has Mrs. Aiken, all four of my older kids had Mrs. Aiken... too funny! If we hadn't moved to Utah we'd be neighbors and we could CARPOOL :) I hate to disappoint you about the elk, but David has turned hunter, he is in the process of taking his hunter safety course so he can really shoot em up in October, but deer not elk - we are such "Utards" well he had a UT liscence, I haven't converted yet... LOL! Tell Mrs. Aiken HI, and we are cousins... too funny!
1 comment:
Austin has Mrs. Aiken, all four of my older kids had Mrs. Aiken... too funny! If we hadn't moved to Utah we'd be neighbors and we could CARPOOL :) I hate to disappoint you about the elk, but David has turned hunter, he is in the process of taking his hunter safety course so he can really shoot em up in October, but deer not elk - we are such "Utards" well he had a UT liscence, I haven't converted yet... LOL! Tell Mrs. Aiken HI, and we are cousins... too funny!
Post a Comment