Sunday, August 30, 2009

K-A-Y-L-A (2 months and growing big)!!



K-Kuddly like a koala bear. She loves to be held and nuzzles into us!


A-Amazing sleeper. She is out for the night around 8pm and wakes for the first time around 4am. I have to wake her around 8am to feed and get her ready for the day. She naps 2-3 times a day, and falls asleep on her own.


Y-Yearns to learn already. She is paying such close attention to everything around her. She copies noises we make with our mouths, and laughs when we make faces at her. She is starting to play with toys and is rolling to her side. She has also noticed the tv and watches Baby Mozart. She loves to hear things: music, talking, Mojo barking, noises at the store, etc. She raises her eyebrows and makes big eyes when she hears something. She is really taking in her environment!


L-Loves water. She loves to take a bath. She is totally relaxed in it. She also enjoys swimming. Yesterday we went to my parents and went swimming and she did so well. Towards the end she was splashing with her hands and trying to figure out why she kept getting splashed!


A-Already to big. Considering she is our last baby, it is going way to fast. This is a girl on the move, and no matter how hard I try she is going to grow up to fast for my liking.


Kayla is such a dream baby. She is happy and very cute. Austin and Autumn do so well with her, and are great helpers. And just in the last week she has begun to recogonize her daddy. It is so awesome to watch her light up when she sees him! At her 2 month check-up she was 12 lbs and 23 1/2 inches long. I am planning to take her to the mall for pics this week. And to do her hand and foot print mold. She makes our family complete and we love her so much!!

7 comments:

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

How cute is that picture! I'm with you, since Ezra is our last I have been on such an emotional rollercoaster with every milestone. We go through way too much to have them grow so fast.

everyday katie said...

That was as cute way to post about your baby girl. She looks so much like you.

Sundbergs said...

She is growing up so fast. She is such a cutie and i am glad she is such a good baby.

jeanine said...

She DOES look a lot like you! I can't believe how big she's getting!

Nicole said...

She is beautiful, Erin! I adore that picture of her. Glad that she is such a good baby!

The Bills Bunch said...

Such a happy little girl!!! Just like her mom was. Erin was always good for a smile and giggles. Still is....Love Mom

Violet said...

She is so cute!!!!

What a great way to post about her. I will probably steal it :0)

I hope I get to see her someday soon. She is growing way too fast.