We have the best family and friends! Our Ward starts at 8:30am-yeah I typed that right-8:30am! Everyone was on time and even excited to be there. Paul's mom and sister Carol came also, along with my neice Ella. It meant so much to us to have them there! Thanks guys, you all made it so special!
A special shout-out to Danielle Cryder for allowing me to borrow not once but twice her daughters blessing dress. When we blessed Autumn I couldn't find a dress and Danielle offered Janelle's, and it was perfect. So, I asked to borrow it again for Kayla too. Thanks it means so much to have such an awesome friend!! I did tell her, "Hopefully you can stand me as a friend for the next 80 years so my granddaughters can borrow it." Her family also came out early for the blessing too, we sure love you guys!!
We had brunch afterwards. Waffles-the best in the world(thanks Daddy)! We also had fruit and marshmellow fruit dip, bacon and tatter tots! It was grubalicious!!
Four generations of girls!
Our crazy family!
Paul did an awesome job with the blessing. It was great hearing him give it! I love him so much and without all his love and support, and I mean 9 long months of support-I wouldn't have this beautiful little girl! And another shout-out to my sisters her wrote down the blessing so we have it for her, they also did this with the other 2 kids as well. It means so much to look at it-Paul was grateful to read over it this evening and see what he said!
We are so blessed and today was such a great day! Thanks everyone who came!! Love you all!!
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Kayla's Blessing Day
Posted by
Erin
at
9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a special day for you all! Glad all of the family was able to make it. Love you guys!
blessings are a beautiful thing! someone wrote Jackson's and I totally forgot to have someone do Daphne's. I wish someone would have.
What a special day. glad you could all be together.
It was such a nice day! Sad Seth couldn't be there! She was so adorable in the blessing dress! Glad she is here with us! You need to post the pics of her and Mitch for me so I can steal them! BTW mom told me the cd's were blank! Argh! So annoying sorry! I will bring them over on my photo card soon!
Post a Comment