Monday, May 26, 2008

I am 27!!!

Wicked

So, I am now 27 and loving it. Paul took the kids and I to see Indiana Jones Friday night. It was so good and the kids loved it. Saturday we went shopping and out to lunch. Sunday we went to Paul's parents and had breakfast. French Toast and suasage. Then we lazied around Sunday and relaxed. Monday, the Cryder's came over for a barbecue and we had so much fun just hanging around. I had the best birthday weekend ever. And to top it off Paul is sending me to "Wicked" at the Pantages Theater. He also gave me a dozen pink roses! I am so excited. I love turning 27!!

Photobucket

10 comments:

everyday katie said...

One word: Jealous!

Heidi said...

SO jealous! I still havent seen it. I want to see it so badly. Happy birthday to you!

Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday ! Let me know how Wicked is, I am super jealous!

Traci Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Erin!!

jeanine said...

Happy birthday! Like everyone else I am super ultra jealous!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Erin! xoxo

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Happy Birthday. I don't know if I'm more jealous that you're going to see Wicked or that you're only 27! :)

Heather said...

Awesome! Happy Birthday again! I'm glad you had a good one!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday! You'll LOVE Wicked! And thanks for the tip on teaching Derek to behave at a restaurant. I'll totally try it. We went to Panera today and he was SO good... I was amazed.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Late. How fun that you were able to go to Wicked. My mom took me last year for my birthday. It was so amazing. I hope you had a wonderful birthday.