Friday night Paul took Austin camping. They met up with my dad and brother Tyler, brother in law Tracy and nephew Trent. They all went out to dinner then headed to Sivlerwood lake camping grounds. Austin helped lead the song at the fireside devotional and got to run around with all the kids and have smore's. They slept in a tent and wnet on a little hike adventure the next day. Autin had so much fun. Paul did to, especially since they listened to the Laker game on a car radio!! On the way home they stopped in Corona for Miguel's burritos. Austin was so excited to get his favorite food!
Autumn and I went to my sister Heather's house and we got stuff ready for a party for my dad the next day. She was sad that she couldn't go with the boys, so I set up her tent in my bedroom and she slept in it. It was so cute to wake up to her giggling while sleeping. In the morning we made cinnamon rolls and had some special girl time. We painted our nails, and did each other's hair.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Father and Son's Outing!
Posted by
Erin
at
3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So cute! I love the pic of Autumn in the tent!
How fun is that!?
That brings back memories. My mom and I used to do stuff like that when the boys were on father and son. And sometimes when they weren't on father and son...I remember times we'd go get pedicures, shop, see a movie, go out to eat, and stay in a hotel close to home...just for fun. There are definitely benefits to having a girl.
Post a Comment