Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Cute Kids and their Easter Pictures

So my sister Heather, my mom and I took Austin and Autumn out for pictures in the poppies the other day for their Easter pictures and this is the result...




This one is priceless! Austin was getting annoyed with us telling him to smile AND give Autumn the flowers!



Look how cute they are running to hug each other!



Smelling and picking the flowers!

We had a fun time and my sister Heather is awesome, she took and then jazzed up the photos! Check out her new business on my sidebar links Fire Fly Shoppe, this is what she is doing and I am happy to reap the benefits of it! :)

8 comments:

The Bains said...

I love these pics so much and I so wish that we were there that day! Autumn's haircut is so cute in these photos and I love the first pic with all of the emotion!

The running sequence is better than any magazine spread ever!

I love Heather's new business too! Everyone needs a Heather!

Your kids are stinkin' cute!

Nicole said...

Beautiful!!! Where did you go? Please tell me. I'd love to go there before we move... next week! :)

jeanine said...

Such cute pictures! I love them! The first one especially is a keeper.

everyday katie said...

Couldn't be cuter. LOVE the pics of your adorable kids.

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

These pictures are adorable! Where did you go with all those flowers? I love the layouts!

Traci Elizabeth said...

Super cute...Heather did a great job!

Lynell said...

I was just was hopping around on a few of my friends blogs and ran into yours. I love your pics, layouts, stories, etc. It is all so cute and just wanted to say great job! I wish we had flowers for Easter pictures. I think today it is going to snow!

Tolley Family said...

Very cute. :)