So, Easter 2008 is over and it was so much fun!! We actually got a family picture in our Easter outfits. The kids were so excited to open their baskets today. Autumn got "Littlest Pet Shop" animals and a clubhouse. Austin got 2 "Nerf" guns. (1 for him and 1 for Paul) And of course candy, candy, candy.
Gotta love how little boys automatically pose in the action hero way when they have a gun!
We also had an Easter egg treasure hunt. Paul and I hid eggs with clues all over the house and they eventually led the kids to Paul's closet where the big basket of candy filled eggs were hidden. It was fun watching them work together, laugh, and run around in excitement.
It has been such a great Easter. This year the kids really seem to understand the true meaning, and Austin said "I sure love Jesus!"
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Happy Easter!!
Posted by
Erin
at
9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
LOVE the family picture. You guys are really a great family. You seem to be teaching your kids well. I love Austin's comment.
Awwww! This is so cute! I love the pics, I'm glad it was a good day for you guys!
I love the photo of you guys in front of your house! How cool is that? Answer - so cool! So was Autumn bummed that the Easter Bunny didn't get the last minute word about My Little Ponies?
Super cute pics....way to go easter bunny with My Little pet shop, my niece has that and I even enjoy playing with it!
What a good idea.... a easter egg treasure hunt! I'll have to remember that!
It sounds and looks like you had a GREAT Easter. :)
Post a Comment