Our love story began on March 21, 1996. We went bowling for our first date, and both had our first kiss that night. We got married 3 times at the school Rein Faires. We had the cool oppportunity to go to all our major HS events together:Proms, school dances, graduations, football games, church dances, youth conferances, and date nights. Paul was baptized on Feb. 27, 2000.
WE got engaged on Sept. 5, 2000 in Newport. We ate at Ruby's and then Paul had planned a beach dessert picnic and proposed on one knee. We planned our wedding. We took out our endowments together in the San Diego Temple on Friday March 9, 2001 & were sealed in the Los Angeles Temple on Saturday March 10, 2001. Paul took me to the Mission Inn our first night as Mr. and Mrs. Paul Chase and then on a 5 day cruise.(Catalina, San Diego, Ensenada)We had our 1st kid Austin 2 weeks before our 1st anniversary. And before our 21st birthdays(we always thought we would go to vegas). We have 2 beatiful children, a cute house in Lake Elsinore, and we are still making each other laugh everyday. He is the peacemaker, and I am the troublemaker. We both enjoy just hanging out. And when we do venture out of our home we have a ball. I am so lucky to be able to say I married my High School Sweetheart and love him more today than the day I first agreed to go on a date with him back in 1996. I am so glad I said yes.



9 comments:
I enjoyed looking at all of your pictures over the last 12 years. How sweet. It is nice to say that you married your high school sweetie.
You are such a cute couple. It is so fun that you have known eachother for so long. I remember those high school days well. So fun that you were able to share them together. Your family is so cute.
That was fun to see all the pictures from way back when. Probably not many people can say they married their high school sweetheart...
Awww! So cute! I love the slideshow, good job! I love Paul too, just not like that! More like a bro-in-law! LOL! I'm glad you stayed together and started such a wonderful famliy!
Check out the rock hard swimmers bodies! I know thats really the reason behind your slideshow you wanted to show off! love you Sarah
Cute! Cute! Cute! You two have a great love story. High School sweethearts. could it get better than that? I believe we group dated to one of those dances....you two Corona kids went to the centennial winter formal.
Oh the good old days!! Super cute pics...you look beautiful in the winter formal pic!
I love that everyone is blogging their stories along with calendar dates. Good journaling! Since I was already married and gone it was great to read the story and learn the facts! The slideshow is awesome - you guys were so skinny! Just like the rest of us used to be! In the photo on the temple steps Paul is doing an "Austin smile". Do you have photos of Paul as a child? Those would be interesting to see and compare smiles. You guys are cute!
What a sweet story!
Post a Comment