Austin is turning 6 years old this week, specifically on Wednesday, February 20th!
I put together a slide of his first 6 years for you to enjoy, I can't believe it's already been 6 years!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Austin is growing up...
Posted by
Erin
at
12:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
I can't believe that he is going to be 6 either! I love the slide show. I have always loved his cute little button nose. Trent really loved the slide show too - he got a big kick out of it. We can't wait to help Austin celebrate!
Great new blog layout!
Love ya!
I cant believe you have a 6 year old!!! the pics were adorable...Happy Birthday to Austin!!! The more pics of him, I am convinced he looks just like Brian!!
Erin! I can't believe you have a SIX year old! Crazy! Happy birthday Austin!
Your new header is super cute! Gotta love the talents of Heather. I love the red and purple.
That was so fun to watch...I never saw your kids as babies or toddlers. What a cutie. A six year old? WHOA! are we that old?
WOW!!!!!
Happy Birthday Austin! What a fun filled 6 years it's been. Your mom needs to find the picture of you playing the drums. Maybe I have it. That's the greatest! See ya soon. Love, Grandma Bills
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN! I found the picture of you playing the drums! I actually figured out how to post it on my blog. Heather's a good teacher, I'm just a slow student! Check it out, hope you like it.
Love, Grandma Bills
Happy Birthday Austin!! We miss you little man!
OH man... i cannot even imagine Jackson being 6 years old. What a special moment to have raised a great little guy!
I sweat I posted a comment but I don't see it...Oh well I forgot how close in age our kids are! I think we should bowl together as I only score about 70 myself (if I"m having a good night). And it looks like he had a great birthday! :)
ohh and i meant swear not sweat LOL
Post a Comment