Friday, February 22, 2008

Austin and his girlfreind Janelle

To celebrate Austin turning 6 we went bowling at the tripped out bowling alley in Lake Elsinore. Among the fish tanks, fountains, and mosiac tile walls we hung out and bowled.
We have known Janelle since she was born. Austin refers to her as her girlfriend whom he will marry after serving a mission, in the temple, and will build her a 5 story brick house with his own hands! This would be fine with me because we love her and her parents Jeff and Danielle.
WE had so much fun and I actually scored over 70 points. I am not very good at bowling. All the kids beat me, but hey they got to use bumpers!
We still have some birthday fun to do. Our kids have a birthday week in this family. I love it because they enjoy it so much. Well, gotta make the second cake of the week!

7 comments:

Sundbergs said...

fun party. i suck at blowling too. That slideshow is so cute. This is Melinda by the way. I hope that you have enjoyed where you are living now. We miss you in our ward.

Violet said...

Check out my blog to find out the details about “Ladies Night!” I hope you can come!

Heather said...

How cute they are together! It will be fun to have these pics if they really do get married! :)

jeanine said...

what a cute little couple :)

Unknown said...

So cute. I wish I was still in Murrieta. I totally could have made him a fun cake.

Chrissie said...

I think that it is so fun when boys and girls get along and actually like each other at that age. That is so cute. And I don't think I have ever scored a 70in bowling! I am the worst bowler. Good for you!

The Bains said...

I love the very first picture of Janelle hugging Austin and he is making such a funny face with big, expressive hands. So cute! I make sure that I always get pictures of Trent and Grace (the redhead) together in case they get married. We have pics of them since birth together.

Okay...we need to have a family night at this bowling alley. It looks ridiculous. I need to check it out and we all love bowling!