We spent Friday up above Yucaipa playing in the snow. We went up with Amber and her boys to romp around in the snow!!
One of the main reasons we went to the snow was to do some sledding. Austin was all game for it and was so fun to watch because he just went down the hill with no fear at all! Autumn was slightly apprehensive about it, but after watching the boys do it she finally came around and enjoyed it! Kayla was hard to hold onto in our arms, she wanted to try it too. So after watching the others try it a few times I got brave and took her down the hill. She loved it!! It was so awesome to watch and listen to them giggle and holler while having so much fun!!
After doing some sledding Paul helped the kids make snowballs, while I built a little snowman.
Tater Tot and his snowball-he was so excited to have a snowball and to be able to throw them!!
I had brought potato head pieces to use on our snowman. Each kid got to pick the pieces they wanted to use.
This little monster was Tater Tot's!
Austin had trouble deciding on the pieces he wanted, but once he did he was so proud of his snowman!
Autumn and TMac worked together to make a pretty princess snowman!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Snow Day!!
Posted by
Erin
at
12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
They are so cute! Glad you had a good time while I stayed home and was warm and rested:)
Do you realize you have one post at the beach and the next in the snow? Ah...southern california. I love the potato head idea.
How fun. I love the the mr potato head idea. that is so cute
Post a Comment