We are on Spring Break and what better thing to do than go to the beach! We loaded up at 8:30am and headed off to Oceanside for some fun in the sun. We met up with our friends the Donovans and had a blast playing for 5 hours before heading home! It was Kayla's 1st real time at the beach. (she went at 6 weeks old, but slept the whole time) This time she played in the sand-didn't even eat any! And she loved getting her toes dipped in the waves. She was also mesmerized by the waves. And no allergy problems-YEAH!! The other kids had fun splashing in the waves and digging huge holes! It was so much fun and can't wait to go back again!
Monday, March 29, 2010
Day at the Beach!!
Posted by
Erin
at
3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm going to be out there by tomorrow night (the kids and I are driving) and I plan on taking a trip to the beach this week. If you're up to going again, we'd love to go with you guys! I really want to go to San Clemente though. :)
It is supposed to rain starting Tuesday night until Thursday-if the rain holds off we would be game for some more beach time. We could meet up in Corona and travel out together!
Post a Comment