Tuesday, January 26, 2010

7 months old!!



My baby has passed the half way mark! She is holding strong around 16 pds. 5oz. and is working on some more teeth! She has learned to pull herself up rather proficiently, and loves to crawl to new things to climb. She has gotten fast with her crawling-so no more walking away from her. She discovered our movie shelf the other day and loves to clear them of the dvds. We are trying to teach her boundaries(no fireplace, kitchen, or past the entryway). She giggles and crawls faster when she knows she is pushing it. The best is how she crawls to us to get some love and attention. Out of all the kids she is a Mama's girl. FINALLY!! One who wants me over Paul! She has tried new foods, and really enjoys eating Cheerios and frozen mango in her mesh nets. Kayla also goes from tummy to sitting, sitting to crawling, and after crawling to an object, crawling to standing!! My baby is officially becoming a toddler! :(





3 comments:

Cherie said...

So cute! I love her! Looks like you guys are having a wonderful time, and I'm glad she's a momma's girl... it just takes one!

Nicole said...

Oh my I just want to love her up!! We need to get together when I go out there next!

The Bains said...

Such great photos! What a little yet getting big girl!