So, thanks to hanging out late and in a sitting position no less I was stuck in bed most of yesterday recooping from the fun of ringing in the new year! We spent the evening at Heather's playing games! The kids played games and watched movies, and at Midnight we made some noise outside. The kids made it until midnight and were so proud of themselves! It was fun seeing them scream outside and make noise! Happy New Year!!
Friday, January 2, 2009
Happy New Year!
Posted by
Erin
at
12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy New Year!! It was so nice talking to you the other day. I sure miss you and your family.
So fun! Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! My older 3 stayed up till midnight too and love the commotion of the fireworks on our street at midnight!
I better see you well tomorrow or I'll think you partied too hard lol
Happy New Year!!! Looks like a party as always in the Chase household.
I can't wait to see belly shots when you start showing.
SO FUN. I love autumns face!
Post a Comment