Thursday, January 15, 2009

Drumroll Please-Boy or Girl!!

Today was the day we found out what the baby is! My mom and I picked the kids up from school and met Paul at the doctor's office to get the ultrasound. It was a great room with a couch and a giant plasma that you can see the ultrasound on. The views were incredible! The baby was opening and closing it's little hands and moving all around. Austin had asked me last week if it could be a monkey, so today we got to show him and Autumn the baby growing inside me! We got the most amazing picture of the baby with it's arms behind it's head just chilling. We also got a good foot view and it has the notorious "Big Bills Toe", Grandpa Bills is so proud! So for the big news:





We Are Having A Girl!!!

I am doing fine. I am down a total of 21 pounds, but the baby is healthy and moving all the time. I am still on TPN IV's 18 hours a day. As long as I have Zofran in my system I can eat a little food. The hardest part is craving things that I know won't stay down. Paul is great to remind me often that June is not that far off, and the kid's excitement really helps keep me going! Tonight Jill took me out and we bought some cute girl outfits, so much fun! Saturday we are hitting the mall! And now we can start planning a little and tossing around names. Thanks for Sharing in all the excitemnt, and for all the support!!

10 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay!!! Congratulations. I can't wait to hear the names you come up with!

everyday katie said...

congrats! I had an ultrasound on a big screen like that with Grayden. IT really is fun.

jeanine said...

Yea for another girl! I'm so excited for you!

Heidi said...

YAY! thats what we are hoping for. we should find out next week! SO EXCITING! congrats!

Sundbergs said...

That is so awesome. Congrats. I bet she will be so cute just like autumn. Hang in there you are awesome.

Shalece said...

Congratulations! A girl! Zofran saved me when I was pregnant with Lilia. Good stuff :) Hope you are doing well. Have fun shopping for girl clothes!!

Jessica said...

Congrats!! I bet Autumn is so excited. Hope you continue to feel better.

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Congrats! You make cute girls so I'm sure this one will be adorable too! Hope you are doing well.

4handfulls said...

Congratulations!!!

Sheryl said...

I am so excited for you!! A baby girl, you did so well with your son and daughter the first time around, she will be just as adorable!!