Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Officially Despise Driving!!

On the way to drop the kids off at school I was rear-ended. The car has a miniscule dent and the kids were fine. Unfortuantely my stomach hurt from the seatbelt so after dropping them off I went to the E.R. my firend Patricia drove me and hung with me the whole time bless her heart. I got a very extensive ultrasound, including all vital organs. The baby was fine good heartbeat and hand and feet movemnet! But the bummer was my gall bladder is messed up from all my TPN IVs and I have a bladder infection. After many hours at the ER I was released and told to see my normal health care team to disscuss the TPN and to see what would be best for me. I am waiting for the results off some more tests to see if there is any infection brewing inside, but I feel good and am grateful that the accident was very minor. I would so just like a normal week of pregnancy with no major complications or worries. But hey June is fast approaching, and then I will hopefully be "Erin normal" again!

6 comments:

4handfulls said...

"Erin Normal" what the heck does that even mean?! LOL

I am so glad you are all OK! You don't have the best luck in cars do you??

Nicole said...

I'm glad it was minor and that you and all three of the kids are okay. Love you!

Heather said...

I'm glad you and the kids were not seriously hurt and that my baby's cousin that you are making came out of it okay too! I agree with your friend above - Erin/Normal= what is that? Never seen it! :) Love you!

Sundbergs said...

I am glad that you are all ok. I got in an accident while being prego is so scary. I hope they are able to figure everything out with the TPN. Hang in there girl.

Traci Elizabeth said...

Goodness. That totally stinks. I am glad that everyone is fine!

So...do we have a name picked out for baby girl?

Nicki said...

I'm so glad you guys are ok! Your such a trooper!