I had my 8 week check-up today and Autumn got to come with me. I am holding steady at 183 lbs. which is great considering all the yuckiness I have been struggling with. The doctor gave me an ultrasound and Autumn was so excited to see the baby and hold the picture they printed for us. Do to the size of the baby they have changed my due date to June 24th. So, I am at 6 weeks pregnant instead of 8! I also had to do my bloodwork today, Autumn was nervous for me. She held my hand and whispered reassuring words to me. It was great to see the baby and to share that with Autumn!!
I had my first major moment of pregnancy stupidity! Halloween I couldn't find my battery charger dock for the camera. Paul and I hunted high and low for it multiple times. I even looked in empty purses and both cars. Well, Paul found it plugged in at it's usual location by the microwave. I had chekced all the counters, drawers and cupboards, even under the microwave and missed it! At least it wasn't a kid!!
I have been taking Zofran a medicine to help with the nasuea. It helps to make me feel really hungry, but when I eat I get sick and can't keep it down. So, that one doesn't seem to work. I am still able to keep small amounts of water down, but I am paying close attention to how I feel. Any signs of dehydration and I'll need to head in for an IV! Overall I am doing alright. I have my moments of doubts but Paul is there to remind me that it is only until June! He has been great at keeping me positive! And whenever he gets home from work he takes over while I rest and sleep.
The other night I crashed at 7pm and slept clear through to 8am. It felt so good.
I had Paul take some belly shots. They aren't very big, but it is protruding slightly!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
My Little Peanut!
Posted by
Erin
at
3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
That is one lucky little peanut to be coming down to your family! I TOTALLY feel your pain and suffering! I puked everyday for 9 months and could only gain about 15 lbs with each one. I hate being prego but I love the babies! Oh, and as far as you "prego moments"...I do stuff like that EVERYDAY and have no excuse for it.
Love the baby bump! Lookin good momma!
Good luck Erin... I know it is a 9 months sacrifice, let me know if I can do anything to help!
How neat that Autumn went with you, she will be a great big sis.
Zofran was my best friend when I was pregnant with Lilia. And yes, cute little bump. That's great you are so positive!
That is a cute little bump. Hang in there. I know it is long. You are a tropper. Also sorry about the extra two weeks that they added.
Aw, cute bump. Love you! xoxo
Only 6 weeks?! My baby has to wait 2 additional weeks for his cousin to come out and play? He is not happy about it! :) I know people that have had babies before usually start showing earlier, but dang that is crazy how big you are already!!!
I am so excited for you. I am also excited that you are doing so well. If you need me at anytime just call and I will come a running! I am glad Autumn had such a good time with the doctor visit.
Love Bonnie
Post a Comment