I have mentioned before my closer than sisters girls around the U.S. We are so spread out and missing the daily contact with each other. 2 months or so ago I went and saw "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" and thought that we should so do that! Well, finding pants we would all like and wear was a tall order so we decided on a bracelet. A charm bracelet to be exact. Each girl will get it for a month and send it on to the next with an added charm representative of something they did that month while wearing the bracelet! Each girl is represented on the bracelet.
The first sister is Chessie and her charm is the Empire State Building since she lives in N.Y. And we added a baby carriage because she just gave birth to a little girl today: Tivoli (Tivvi) Sariah Sagen 7 lbs. 2 ozs. 20 inches-born at 7:15 am! Almost delivered in the car!
Next, is Sarah and her charm is a For Sale sign because she has moved so much. The joke is there is a 2 year max on each location. She is turning 30 soon and we are doing a girls only trip to vegas to see "New Kids on the Block"!
The third sister is Jill and her charm is the Route 66 charm. She loves to drive and travel and does it well. We joke that she is my personal driver when Paul or my mom aren't avaiable because I am horrified of driving. She lives in CA.
And last but not least me. My Charm is the CA State charm. I am a true Cali girl through and through! Couldn't imagine living anywhere else. 
We also added 2 charms that say things that describe us all: lips that say "wild, sexy, sassy" and a flower that says "harmony, joy, beauty, grace!So begins our taveling bracelet! It's first stop is with Chessie in NY! Love you girls!!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Sisterhood of the Traveling Bracelet!
Posted by
Erin
at
5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That is such a cute idea. YOu have the best ideas. I am jelous of your mind. SOunds liek a fun way to stay connected.
I love it!! What a great idea! So creative, and you think of each other all month long as you wear it and you are on the lookout for your next charm! That is the best!
So I just wanted to say that it was sooo fun to see and talk to you tonight at the broadcast! And it was so cool to see the traveling bracelet in person! Such a great idea! You are just so darling!
Fun! As soon as I get my computer crap taken care of we will get that blog going for you guys! :)
Love it! love it, love it, love it, love it. My room mates and I have talked about a traveling bracelet for years, but never started it. And never thought of charms. Maybe I'll start it up. Great idea.
That is such an awesome idea! you are so creative! I already wear a charm bracelet, and love it.
SO CUTE!
LOVE it! Tell Jelly-Belly that I said hi and that I miss her! And Kudos on the CA charm! I still miss Cali and I think I always will.
Post a Comment