
8 years ago Paul took me to Ruby's in Hunington Beach for dinner. Afterwards we walked on the beach and finally sat down by lifeguard tower #3 for a moonlit dessert picnic. He had brought chocolate covered strawberries, martinellis, and whip cream. After enjoying our sweets he got onto one knee and proposed to me!
It was so romantic and awesome! He had picked out a gorgeous ring and his proposal left me in complete happy tears. I am in love with him so much and am so glad he asked me to be his companion for the eternities!! It was a night to remember!!!!
Monday, September 8, 2008
September 8th, 2000
Posted by
Erin
at
10:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Awwwww! I didn't realize we got married so close to that date! I guess that what you get for having your freakin' baby on the day Seth was planning to propose to me! LOL!
You two have always been such a great pair! Just meant to be! Happy journey to your Eternity!
So sweet!
He's a lucky man! You guys have such a fun family!
Post a Comment