If you have not watched "How to Eat Fried Worms" with your kids you need to pick it up and give it a try! We had family movie night and laughed ourselves sore watching it. Everytime a worm got eaten we each ate a gummy worm from our frying pan! The kids loved it and want to watch it agian. So much fun grubbing on worms and laughing with the geeks!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
How to Eat Fried Worms!
Posted by
Erin
at
10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You are such a cute mom. When Benjamin is old enough I am coming back to your blog for ideas. Maybe I will just start a list now. You are too cute!
My mom is throwing me a baby shower in Corona on Thursday the 25th. I will be in town until Saturday. Maybe we could do a "girls night out" like the good old days on Friday night. I don't know if it will work for you and the others because you are also invited to the shower. Let me know what you think. Email me if you don't have my phone #.
How fun... Love the idea!
Fun. . . you have the cutest ideas.
I agree...You have the most creative ideas to do with your family! You rock momma!
We haven't seen that movie but it looks like we're gonna have to rent it! I love how creative you are with your kids, they are very lucky!
I still think you are the coolest mom e-v-e-r!!!
Post a Comment