What better way to start your birthday than to wake up to "Happy Birthday" and a pile of presents. * new Littlest Pet Shop pets, Lite Brite refill sheets, Snow White t-shirt, and a stencil kit! And after only a half day of school leaving early to go to DISNEYLAND!!! We met up with my family and had so much fun riding some rides and seeing the Halloween Firework Show! It was an awesome day.
And as if presents and a day at the "Happiest Place on Earth" wasn't enough she had a little costume party with her school friends. She got a Ariel Bath Barbie, Hello Kitty pillow and blanket, window paint kit, Hello Kitty doll, and a Barbie play computer! They played "Pin the Skull on the Witch', and "Hot Pumpkin"! And of course ran around a lot being crazy!!
And to top off this birthday I finally found a recipe for cake Autumn can eat. You just take any box cake mix and 12 oz. of soda-mix together and bake normally. Frost and you have a cake. So I made her a chocolate pumpkin shaped cake with diet coke and orange frosting. It was so yummy and she was so excited to have an actual cake!
My little girl is so big now. Happy Birthday Autumn!!
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Autumn's 6th Birthday!!
Posted by
Erin
at
12:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
happy birthday Autumn!!!
The cake thing is cool. That would work great at the river when I don't want to pack eggs.
Autumn in so cute with those dimples.
I don't know how I missed this post! Happy late birthday Autumn!! We love you! xoxo
Post a Comment