Sunday, October 4, 2009

Homemade Doughnuts!!


General Conferance isn't the same without a special treat! This time we made homemade doughnuts. Pop Canister biscuits fried up then covered in powered sugar. The kids had so much fun making and than eating these! Yummy, yummy, yummy!!!




































5 comments:

everyday katie said...

We used to make these, too. Only we covered them in cinnamon and sugar. I need to make these now. Thanks.

Heather said...

YUM!! I remember making these with you so much when we were younger! Can't wait to make with Mitch, very fun for the kiddos! Love it! You know what I've been doing lately that is the bomb? Sopa Pillas = Fry up quartered flour tortillas and sprinkling with cinnamon and sugar and you can also drizzle with honey - so yummy and fun treat for the kids too!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

My mom has been making these for us for years and they are still my favorite treat. You should also try cin sugar, chocolate frosting and then a glaze with powdered suger with some milk in it, we love it all!

jeanine said...

Mmmmm.... what a fun easy treat! I'll have to try these with my boys!

The Hardy's said...

How fun!