We have officially purchased our first house!!!! Granted it is the one we have been renting from the family-but not anymore. We own it! We signed all the papers and now have a mortgage to pay. A little scary but really exciting!! Here are pics of us with the documents and a shot of the house!!
Saturday, September 19, 2009
The Chases' Are Here To Stay!!
Posted by
Erin
at
12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
What a beautiful house! I absolutely love your cute little porch. Congrats!
Congrats!!!
Congratulations guys! It's a beautiful house and you guys totally deserve it! xoxo
On a side note, I called you woman. I think two times. Call me back!
YAY! Congrats!! So happy for you guys! Thanks for watching Mitch for us tonight, I felt like a teenager again! Nothing like Laser, mini golf and go carts to make that happen! ;)
Yeah that is awesome. What a fun day.
CONGRATS!!!
CONGRATS!!! Being a home owner is a little stressful but SO GREAT!!!
YAY! its a CUTE house! Love it. where is it?
Congrats! How exciting! And what a darling house you have!!!!
Post a Comment