Friday, February 20, 2009

My little baby boy is no longer a baby!!

Austin is 7! That's right, 7!! I can't believe it, when did this happen? They say time flies-but hey slow down a little! Just yesterday we bought him jeans in a size 7 and a mediumn shirt in the boys section. I can still see the Osh Kosh overalls in size 6 months, that I loved him in!!

Look at the little cutie, 3 days old and so teenie!


Austin's 1st birthday picture!


He was such a funny little guy with the best belly laugh! Still is!!!


He gets so excited over things he loves! This was a new Wii game we got him for his birthday!


We love having him in our family and we are so proud of him. He has great energy and imagination. He is kind hearted and very helpful! This weekend is going to be full of birthday events for him. Happy Birthday Austin, we love you!!!

7 comments:

Sundbergs said...

Happy Birthday Austin. I can't believe he is seven. What acutie he was and still is.

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Austin!! I miss your laugh and silliness. I still remember the day you showed up at my front door in the little clickity-clack heals... and nothing else. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Austin I can't believe how grown up you have gotten too. I am feeling that way about Wes. He is leaving for his two year mission, on Feb. 24, 2009. I will miss him so dearly here but I know that the lord has called him to utaica, New york to serve the people and share the gospel with those who don't have it.
Happy Birthday Austin enjoy yoounger years because one day you would want it to come back.

4handfulls said...

Happy Birthday Austin!!!

Violet said...

Happy Birthday Austin! I can't believe you already have a 7 year old. That is crazy! We are old!

Congrats on having a girl by the way. That is so exciting.

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Happy birthday Austin! I am totally feeling you, Chase turns 7 on March 9th. Where did the time go right?! BTW, my boys have that Wii game and they LOVE it!

kori said...

I can't believe you have a 7 year old..... Goodnes gracious. He is a cutie. I see a lot of you in him Erin. By the way I emailed you a while ago, I don't know if you got it, but my son is allergic to eggs and Heather said you might have some info and recipes for me. I would appreciate it.

Thanks Kori (Burnham) Smith